SSCB15 COMMERCIAL CEILING MOUNT ELECTRONIC AIR CLEANERS
- The PUR Ceiling Mount Electronic Air Cleaners have been designed to remove tobacco, cigar and cannabis particles, cooking smoke and grease, atmospheric and insecticide dust, mites, pollen, mold spores, fungi, bacteria, viruses, dander and more, down to 0.01 micron (0.01 micron = 1/2,540,000 of an inch).
- Ideal for commercial environments including smoking rooms, cigar and cannabis lounges, hookah lounges, cafeterias, social clubs, legions, bingo halls, bars, taverns, restaurants, conference rooms, open concept offices, retail stores and more.
- Contains an Environmentally-Friendly, Lifetime Filter System that doesn’t need replacing—simply washes clean.
- Easily installs on solid or T-bar ceiling.
- Contemporary styling fits in with almost any decor.
- Easy to operate and maintain.
- Provides a cleaner, healthier environment where everyone can relax or work together.
- Removes contaminants at the source, keeping HVAC ventilation system cleaner, extending maintenance time and longer life of equipment.
- Lowers energy bills by recycling rather than exhausting expensive heated/cooled air.
- Reduces housekeeping and redecorating costs by keeping the black and greasy particles off walls, furnishings, window coverings, light fixtures, fans, décor and more.
- Increases employee productivity and morale, by helping to eliminate irritated eyes, nasal congestion and respiratory problems that lead to absenteeism.
- Prefilters are constructed of aluminum mesh, to prevent lint and large particles from entering the collecting cells.
- Collecting Cells are constructed of heavy gauge aluminum for durability and ease of maintenance.
- Intake Grille is removable and easy to wash clean.
- Coanda Air Flow pattern intakes dirty air through bottom grille and disperses clean air in four directions.
- 3-Speed Fan Control.
- Includes Remote Wall Control.
- Hinged, Swing Out Door allows easy access to filters.
- Automatic Interlock Switch disconnects power when unit is opened.
- Performance Indicator Light (Green LED) indicates high voltage to the collecting cells, ensuring air cleaner is operating properly at a glance.
- Durable powder coat paint finish on heavy gauge steel resists abrasion and provides trouble-free installation. Mounting holes provided. Choice of off-white (W) or dark grey (G). Custom colors available upon request.
- Limited 1 Year Warranty.
- Decibel Rating (noise output) of 59 - 67 dB