PD-900SC INDUSTRIAL SELF-CONTAINED ELECTRONIC AIR CLEANER
- The PD-900SC Self-Contained Electronic Air Cleaner can be installed for general ventilation or ducted for source capture. Electronically removes a wide range of harmful airborne pollutants as small as 0.01 micron (0.01 micron = 1/2,540,000 of an inch), such as welding fumes, oil mist, dust, tobacco and cannabis smoke, and lots more.
- Contains an Environmentally-Friendly, Filter System that simply washes clean with DAX Air Cleaner Detergent.
- Manufactured under strict quality control standards to deliver high performance and reliable operation.
- Improves indoor air quality for a healthier, more efficient and profitable environment.
- Dramatically Lowers Energy Costs by recycling rather than exhausting expensive heated/cooled air.
- Reduces Absenteeism and Turnover by providing a healthier, safer environment for the process operator and surrounding work force. Also protects office personnel from drifting, irritating pollutants.
- Increases Productivity and Accuracy resulting from a more comfortable breathing zone and higher morale.
- Prevents Contaminant Build-Up On Equipment Surfaces and Finished Products so there is far less time and energy spent on cleaning and re-work.
- Helps Meet Indoor Air Quality Requirements to avoid costly penalties.
- Prefilters: Washable, multi-layered aluminum mesh prevents large pollutants from entering collector cell. Contains (2).
- Ionizer: Rust-resistant satin coat steel frame with 10 Tungsten wires creates a high density electrical field to charge pollutants down to 0.01 micron. Contains (2).
- Collector Cell: Captures welding fumes, oil mist, dust, smoke and other pollutants down to 0.01 micron. Washable, corrosion-resistant aluminum collector cell has surface area of 62.8 ft² (5.83 m²). Contains (2).
- After Filter: Washable, multi-layered aluminum mesh filter collects agglomerated dust, maintans back pressure and keeps efficiency constant. Contains (2).
- Clean Air Discharge: 4-way adjustable air outlet louver.
- Filter and Blower Access: Fan housing and motor compartment have two access doors for easy servicing. A separate door activates the safety interlock that services the collector cells and ionizing section. Gaskets prevent air leakage.
- Control Panel: ON/OFF Lighted Rocker Switch controls voltage to collector cells. Fan ON/OFF Lighted Rocker Switch allows easy drying of collector cells after washing. Performance Indicator Light shows collector cells are operating properly at a glance.
- Electrical Cabinet: Removable. Protects electronics from contaminant build-up. Unique, solid-state power supply is field adjustable for increased efficiency.
- 18 gauge steel with a powder-coat paint finish resists wear and tear.
- Includes 4 - 1/2” in U.N.C. captive weld nuts.
HOW IT WORKS
The PD-900SC Self-Contained Electronic Air Cleaner operates on the principle of electrostatic precipitation. Millions of airborne pollutants are drawn in through the intake grill on the front of the air cleaner and first pass through the prefilters where large particles are caught. Next, smaller particles move to the two-stage electrostatic collecting cells where they are given a powerful positive charge by the ionizing wires. Charged particles then move into the collecting area where they are attracted to a series of alternately charged and grounded plates. Pollutants are held on the plates like a magnet until washed away during cleaning. Air passes through the after filters to collect any agglomerated dust or through the optional carbon VOC filters to remove odors and gasses, and is then dispersed through the exhaust grill.
- Cannabis Grow-ops
- Cold Forming
- Gear Cutting
- Heat Treating
- Induction Heating
- Plasma Cutting
- Plastic and Rubber Forming
- Rubber Grinding
- Wet Grinding
- Wire Drawing