PD-900-P PORTABLE HEPA AIR PURIFIER
WITH ULTRAVIOLETLIGHT AND PHOTO CATALYTIC FILTER
- The 5-in1 Portable HEPA Air Purifier offers the ultimate in air filtration and sterilization. This patent pending combination uses HEPA, UVC Germicidal Light (non ozone producing) and Photo Catalytic Oxidation. It removes and destroys allergens, lung damaging atmospheric dust, biological and chemical contaminants and odours, such as toluene, benzene, cooking odours, tobacco & cannabis smoke and odours, bacteria, viruses, mold and lots more.
- Ideal for residential and commercial applications where there are allergy/ respiratory sufferers, new construction odours, smokers, pets, mold, water & sewer damage, garbage disposal rooms, cannabis manufacturing processes and more.
- Carbon Prefilter protects the HEPA filter while removing lint, hair and larger particles.
- Long-life, 99.97% HEPA Media Filter removes particles 0.3 micron (1/84,000 of an inch) and larger such as atmospheric and household dust, coal dust, insecticide dust, mites, pollen, mold spores, fungi, bacteria, viruses, pet dander, cooking smoke and grease, tobacco and cannabis smoke particles and more. The HEPA filter becomes more efficient as it becomes dirtier with time.
- Two UVC Germicidal Lights are enclosed in a Reflector which intensifies the UV rays.
- Unique Photo Catalytic Oxidation Filter (PCO) has a very high surface exchange capability and allows UV light into the mass of the material means there is absorption throughout the whole Photo Catalytic Oxidation Filter (PCO) filter instead of just on the surface. The combination of the UVC light and the Photo Catalytic Oxidation Filter (PCO) decomposes organic materials into basic molecules such as H2O and CO2.
- Carbon/ Potassium Permanganate Final Filter for removal of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) and light gases.
- Powerful energy efficient, variable speed European motor delivers up to 250 CFM of pure air.
- Plug-in Power Cord provides convenient electrical connection.
- Castors allow easy maneuvering from room to room.
HOW IT WORKS
- The air passes through a pleated Carbon Prefilter which removes lint and large particles to extend the life of the HEPA filter.
- Smaller particles then pass through a long-life, 99.97% HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) Media Filter which captures particles 0.3 micron (1/84,000 of an inch) and larger.
- The clean air passes through a reflection chamber where two Ultraviolet Germicidal Lamps emit powerful UVC light rays which are designed to kill or inhibit bacteria, viruses, mold, fungus and microbial growth. These are non-ozone producing lamps. The Ultraviolet Lights are also used to activate the unique Photo Catalytic Oxidation Filter (PCO) Media located above the UVC lamps.
- The Photo Catalytic Oxidation (PCO) Filter is a Quartz media coated with nanoparticles of Titanium Dioxide (TiO2). The combined action of the UVC light and the TiO2 decomposes organic materials into basic molecules such as H2O and CO2 and reduces odours and VOC’s as a result.
- A Carbon/ Potassium Permanganate Final Filter further reduces VOC’s and light gases.
- Clean air is discharged.