PD-900C COMMERCIAL PORTABLE HEPA AIR PURIFIER WITH
ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT & PHOTO CATALYTIC FILTER
- The 5-in-1 Commercial Portable HEPA Air Purifier offers the ultimate in air filtration and sterilization. This patent-pending combination uses HEPA, UVC Germicidal Light (non ozone producing) and Photo Catalytic Oxidation. It removes and destroys allergens, lung damaging atmospheric dust, biological and chemical contaminants and odours, such as toluene, benzene, cooking odours, tobacco & cannabis smoke, bacteria, viruses, mold and lots more.
- Ideal for light commercial applications where there are allergens, bacteria, viruses, new construction/renovation odours, tobacco & cannabis odours, animals, food & spice odours, garbage collection room odours, mold, water and sewer damage.
- Carbon Prefilter protects the HEPA filter while removing lint, hair and larger particles.
- Long-life, 99.97% HEPA Media Filter removes particles 0.3 micron (1/84,000 of an inch) and larger such as atmospheric and household dust, coal dust, insecticide dust, mites, pollen, mold spores, fungi, bacteria, viruses, pet dander, cooking smoke and grease, tobacco & cannabis smoke particles and more. The HEPA filter becomes more efficient as it becomes dirtier with time.
- Two UVC Germicidal Lights are enclosed in a Reflector which intensifies the UV rays.
- Unique CinQuartz® Photo Catalytic Oxidation Filter (PCO) has a very high surface exchange capability and allows UV light into the mass of the material — means there is absorption throughout the whole CinQuartz filter instead of just on the surface. The combination of the UVC light and the CinQuartz® decomposes organic materials into basic molecules such as H2O and CO2.
- Carbon/ Potassium Permanganate Final Filter for removal of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) and light gases.
- Powerful energy efficient, variable speed European motor delivers up to 250 CFM of pure air.
- Plug-in Power Cord provides convenient electrical connection.
- One piece wrap, steel cabinet has powder-coat paint finish to provide long life and durability.
HOW IT WORKS
- The air passes through a pleated Carbon Prefilter which removes lint and large particles to extend the life of the HEPA filter.
- Smaller particles then pass through a long-life, 99.97% HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) Media Filter which captures particles 0.3 micron (1/84,000 of an inch) and larger.
- The clean air passes through a reflection chamber where two Ultraviolet Germicidal Lamps emit powerful UVC light rays which are designed to kill or inhibit bacteria, viruses, mold, fungus and microbial growth. These are non-ozone producing lamps. The Ultraviolet Lights are also used to activate the unique CinQuartz Media located above the UVC lamps.
- The Photo Catalytic Oxidation (PCO) Filter is a Quartz media coated with nanoparticles of Titanium Dioxide (TiO2). The combined action of the UVC light and the TiO2 decomposes organic materials into basic molecules such as H2O and CO2 and reduces odours and VOC’s as a result.
- A Carbon/ Potassium Permanganate Final Filter further reduces VOC’s and light gases.
- Clean air is discharged.